Thursday, January 12, 2006

Where to begin...

Since most of you who read this, or more likely all of you, are all apprised on the situations currently affecting my life, I'm not going to repeat them here for reasons you can probably assume. But since we are only two weeks into the new year, I thought I might do something a little different up on the blog. On the one hand, I'm not entirely comfortable with trying to post some witty banter, and also I don't have much to be witty about. 2005 should have been one of the best years of my life. I started grad school, got married, and found out my wife was pregnant with my first child. But a different terrible event over shadowed every good one, and so I'm at a loss as to what to take from this last year. Really, it comes down to hoping that 2006 will be better, but the prospects, only 12 days in, are grim.

No comments: